IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help to turn airplane mode on without stylus, Can I use a button to turn on airplane mode?
Pigpaw3
post Dec 13 2006, 05:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,481
Phone: Cingular Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: None

I am using free Pocket Nav and really like it. I can move programs such as file manager, camera, IE and most others into a folder named Launcher and they appear on my Today page. It makes for really nice one handed operation for most programs. But some programs I use alot such as airplane mode and settings I am unable to find to move to the Launcher folder, thus not able to get them to appear on my Today screen with Pocket Nav. Am I not looking in the correct place? Any suggestions? Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Dec 13 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I don't have your phone, but on mine the executables are located here:
\Windows\QuickApp.exe

and

here:
\Windows\settings.exe

I don't think you can "move" them to another folder but probably could put a shortcut to them in your launcher.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Dec 14 2006, 02:36 AM
Post #3

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

If you are using MS VoiceCommand 1.6 you can just tell it to turn flight mode on, that always works for me.

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Jan 20 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #4

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

Now that I have one of these, I can say you can put a shortcut to the comm manager in the 'launcher'. When the comm manager opens it's on the "phone" on/off "button" by default. Press the enter key (or, touch the phone "button" with your finger) to turn on flight mode. It's two steps...but all one handed and NO stylus!

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM