post Jan 25 2006, 04:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,457
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Orange
PocketPC: Other
PMC: Other

Since my 1 GB SD Viking didn’t work on my mpx200 running wm5... im thinking on buying another 1 GB SD card

Im looking at RiData 1 GB SD 66x...I think it worth the price and it looks nice to me... plus it got 5 stars reviews

Does anybody know if this card will work on my mpx200 running wm5????

Anybody?? blink.gif

Thanks in advanced

manuelsgd---->
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XiSt3nCe
post Jan 25 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,873
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: T-Mobile

Well, I know that my SanDisk 1.0gb card runs WM5 perfectly. Haven't tried any others.
Runs very smooth, no problems during upgrade and none that I have discovered yet.

+Quote Post
MACker
post Jul 20 2006, 06:19 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,173

Sorry about uping a old topic, but I think its beter than creating another one...

well, I just got a Ridata 1GB 66X SD card, so I tryed to install WM5 on my mpx200. everything goes fine, until the last step... Before I done the last Master reset, it shows up the white screen... waited more than 30 minutes, and nothing more happens... so I tryed again, and at the second time, the phone booted successfuly. so I played around a little whit the brand new SO... everything seemed to be fine... but I turned it off, then turned on again... it stucks on the tree screen, and dont boot anymore... I have tryied master reseting it again, but I just got the white screen again... never goes any furter... So I tryed to flash it again, but I was not able to boot it again... So, may be it has some problem with this SD Card... I'll try another one... Actualy Im at WM2003 again... so bad sad.gif

At this time, anybody else has a Ridata SD card and using it successfuly in the mpx200 with WM5?

and sorry about my bad english biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM