Post #1

Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,753
Phone: Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: Dell
PMC: Other

Hey there everybody, long time no see. Well, my MPx220 finally went on a fritz. I couldn't get a network on my phone. I tried different SIM cards, I hard reseted, I even reloaded the Cingular 1.43 ROM, and still nothing. But thats all good, I called cingular after three days of battle and they said, "no problem Mr. Gomez, we'll send you a replacement" and the next thing you know, I have a Cingular 2125 flying to my house.

But that is not why I am here for...

I have everything set up (registry wise) but one thing is NOT wanting to work with me. That darn grid view, I hate it! I even try using keypad shortcuts just to avoid having to deal with the grid. I did Omega's registry tweak, but it keeps reverting back to grid, even with the registry set to '0'. I even tried deleting that value, still I get the Grid. It did work for 1 day, but after I changed the order of the menu, it reverted back and now it doesn't want to budge.

If anybody has any idea how to get around this, it will greatly be appreciated. Thank-you.

This post has been edited by SkippyTheNurse: Aug 13 2006, 12:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkippyTheNurse
post Aug 15 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,753
Phone: Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: Dell
PMC: Other

Never mind, I found a solution, if you go to airfagev.com, you'll find an application that will do it for you, its called view toggler and it will switch your menu from Grid to List view. I like, but it think it requires a restart after pushing the application. Thanks anyways.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 PM