Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeking additional 3.5mm 3-contact plug wired earbud handsfree for 6315
6315_user
post Jan 8 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,365

Bottom-line upfront: Please let me know if you are aware of any sure sources for the purchase of an additional 3.5mm 3-contact plug wired earbud handsfree for the 6315 (similar to the one included with it at purchase) - Thanks!

Discussion:
As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have had less than flawless performance using a BlueTooth handsfree device with the 6315 (as I am sure others can relate) - plus, of course, since the wireless handsfree device is battery operated and cannot be charged during use (at least none of the Motorola models I use), it has the limitation of running out of power at the worst times (i kind of deal with this by having two units, with one on charged stand-by) - don't get me wrong, I really like the option of a wireless handsfree, but it has inherent limitations, such as the battery charge life, connection performance (particularly for me using MortSaver), reception, etc. - Thus, I have resorted to using the wired handsfree earbud that came with my 6315 in the box when convenient to conserve the wireless handsfree for when really needed - as mentioned, it has a peculiar 3.5 mm, 3-contact (or 3-band) plug (seems that most wired handsfree sets have 2.5 mm, 2-contact plugs) - and I have not been able to locate it anywhere for a while now (I would like to have one for the car and one to carry around (e.g., in the office, etc.) - any good leads are much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 PM