Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AC Adaptor for Audiovox PPC4100
Silly
post Jan 7 2005, 04:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,698

I need some help, and I might be posting in the wrong place. I appoligize first if I am. I have purchase a PPC 4100 through e-bay and the guy did not send me the AC Adaptor which render the Phone useless if I can't charge it. I search high and low for the AC Adaptor but it is hard to come by. I am in Canada, and need some help where I can get it or even ship from the US.

Thanks all in advance .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankieFiero
post Jan 7 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,631
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

eBay is usually a pretty good place to start, I just picked up a car charger for my Audiovox SMT5600 on there dirt cheap. The part number you're looking for is CNR4100. If you didn't get the cradle either - look for CRU4100 as well for a package deal (note: the cradle part does not include the AC adapter, I'm just thinking that you might find a deal on both).

--------------------
SMT5600 on AT&Tingular Blue
HP iPaq rz3715
RoyalTek Bluetooth GPS
OnCourse Navigator 4 (PPC)

+Quote Post
Silly
post Jan 9 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,698

I have check e-bay and either Part Number come up with anything. Thanks anyways Frankie

+Quote Post
kinggdogg
post Feb 5 2005, 08:37 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,552
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: HTC
PMC: Creative Zen

QUOTE (Silly @ Jan 9 2005, 12:47 AM)
I have check e-bay and either Part Number come up with anything.  Thanks anyways Frankie

Check out Boxwave's minisync and VersaCharger. Or froogle for PPC4100 charger. Oh yeah, don't forget Pocket PC Tech's lil' sync too.

Kinggdogg

+Quote Post
jr97ai
post Feb 22 2005, 06:48 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,467
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: HTC

QUOTE (Silly @ Jan 7 2005, 01:18 AM)
I need some help, and I might be posting in the wrong place.  I appoligize first if I am.  I have purchase a PPC 4100 through e-bay and the guy did not send me the AC Adaptor which render the Phone useless if I can't charge it. I search high and low for the AC Adaptor but it is hard to come by.  I am in Canada, and need some help where I can get it or even ship from the US. 
Thanks all in advance .

Hi,

I have done a ton of looking for Audiovox accessories.. Here are some of the sites I came up with. Never purchased from them but they look like decent pricesDiscount cellular

Your Wireless Source

Try the audiovox website too.. they sell it there but not sure if you can get it sent to Canada.

Hope this helps!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:59 PM