Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,473
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: None
MP3 Player: Sony Walkman
PMC: Other

Hi everyone i have an Mpx200 it was running the WM2005 os, everything worked perfectly only thing i had to do was overclock it with omapoverclock. But I could not since I need to hack the registry, but i didnt have a card reader to do it yet. So two days ago i needed an sd card and the one in the mpx was the only one I had, so i took it out and flashed it back to WM2003. Everything went well, and the phone was in an operational state. The phone was off the charger and I picked it up to make a call by going to recent contacts, and when I selected it, the phone told me paraphrasing "something like the path can not be found". So I tried going to the contacts menu and the same thing. Then I went to the home screen and all the icons that are at the top had "?" marks in thier space. So i said okay thats wierd, and push the power button to shut it off then restart it. When it shut off, I tried starting it back but wont turn on nothing, wont even charge.

I tried the hard reset process, took the battery out and left it for 15 hours. Hit the left button and then put the battery in at the same time. I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas. Lol cause im out of a phone and i have to travel in 2 days, what a bummer. So thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pOsterbOy
post Nov 20 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 13,473
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: None
MP3 Player: Sony Walkman

i just relelized that when i put the battery in and out of the phone the screen outer LCD screen lights up. If thats any help

+Quote Post
AndrewSh
post Nov 22 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,805
Phone: Dopod s300
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: Asus

QUOTE (pOsterbOy @ Nov 20 2006, 08:48 PM) *
i just relelized that when i put the battery in and out of the phone the screen outer LCD screen lights up. If thats any help

One question: did you use Omap (either on 2005 or on 2003)? If yes, what frequency did you apply? I am from the forum where the Omap was originally created as an application. So if the frequency was higher than 132 MHz on 2005 or 144 MHz on 2003 - you damaged your device. That's for sure.

--------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean that everyone's not out to get you.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:24 PM