IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where to buy i-mate SP5?, Where to buy i-mate SP5?
mrbofus
post Nov 30 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,240

I live in California and would like to buy the i-mate SP5. However, all the online retailers seem to be out of the SP5, and only have the SP5m in stock. Additionally, most places seem to be charging close to $600US for the phone. I was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable place to buy the i-mate SP5 for a good price. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

UPDATE: So I found a place in the US that sells a pre-order i-mate SP5 for $499.99 [ http://www.dweiniger.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=102 ] but am not sure how reputable they are. Expansys sells the i-mate SP5 for 354.95GBP, which works out to about $608. Does anyone know of any other vendors or importers in the US that sell the i-mate SP5 for $500 or less that is reputable? Thanks in advance!

-William
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HalM
post Dec 9 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,899
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: Alltel

QUOTE (mrbofus @ Nov 30 2005, 06:46 PM)
I live in California and would like to buy the i-mate SP5. However, all the online retailers seem to be out of the SP5, and only have the SP5m in stock. Additionally, most places seem to be charging close to $600US for the phone. I was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable place to buy the i-mate SP5 for a good price. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

UPDATE:  So I found a place in the US that sells a pre-order i-mate SP5 for $499.99 [ http://www.dweiniger.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=102 ] but am not sure how reputable they are. Expansys sells the i-mate SP5 for 354.95GBP, which works out to about $608. Does anyone know of any other vendors or importers in the US that sell the i-mate SP5 for $500 or less that is reputable? Thanks in advance!

-William

David Weiniger is about as good as Internet vendors get. I bought my SP5m from him about a month ago for business reasons. Good man, great service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:07 AM