Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 3 mo 6315 un-locked, many extras:
councillor
post Jan 22 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,234

I bought this HP6315 just over 3 months ago from T-mobile $534 and has been just unlocked via t-mobiles helpfull code, ordered and now has a 1gig SanDisk SD memory chip $100, it has a new 1 month old bellagio leather case with clip $55, ordered and have 3 extra styles pins from HP for spares $22, some misc. software I bought $30 and (of course) have all the stuff that came with the purchase.

I might mention that it now uses my cingular simm card since it's un-locked....... nice!!

Anyway, this isn't working out for me as I need a lappie and have bought one so make me a realistic offer !!

Thanks for looking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
councillor
post Feb 6 2005, 01:27 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,234

It's no longer for sale !!

Sorry
C

QUOTE (councillor @ Jan 22 2005, 11:02 AM)
I bought this HP6315 just over 3 months ago from T-mobile $534 and has been just unlocked via t-mobiles helpfull code, ordered and now has a 1gig SanDisk SD memory chip $100, it has a new 1 month old bellagio leather case with clip $55, ordered and have 3 extra styles pins from HP for spares $22, some misc. software I bought $30 and (of course) have all the stuff that came with the purchase.

I might mention that it now uses my cingular simm card since it's un-locked....... nice!!

Anyway, this isn't working out for me as I need a lappie and have bought one so make me a realistic offer !!

Thanks for looking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:44 AM