post Jan 9 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Mobile Gadget Master
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 8,857
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: Alltel

Well, I've seen a TV spot advertising the new Treo 700w from Verizon at least 5 times in the last few days. Clear screen shots showing more information and applications running at one time that anyone would likely ever really want. The graph from an Excel spreadsheet looked good. Definitely targetting the business person.laugh.gif

I stopped into a Verizon store in a local shopping mall. a woman working there said that they had that day sold four Treo 700w's. So, they are in the retail chains. When I asked her about the VX 6700, she had not heard of it. Eventually someone more knowledgable said they were maybe expeccting them in a few weeks. (so maybe, or maybe not...).

I suspect if the TV advertising for the Treo 700w continues, we will see a lot of people who have never had a phone with a keyboard upgrade to these devices...

--------------------
Hey! Want to Post? Have a Question?
Click here to Register and Join Mobile Gadget News
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
smeg36
post Jan 9 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,045
Phone: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

I haven't seen any commercials yet. And I watch lots of TV to. Huh, I'll just have to keep watching. My Circuit City Verizon kiosk had a working display unit out, so I got to play with it for a few minutes on Saturday. My wife was there and ushered me out the door before I got a chance to play with it too much. I suspect she didn't want me to buy one. You think?

--------------------
Phone: Sprint Touch Pro

+Quote Post
The Undude
post Jan 9 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #3

Mobile Gadget Master
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,857
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: Alltel

QUOTE (smeg36 @ Jan 9 2006, 11:38 AM)
I haven't seen any commercials yet.  And I watch lots of TV to.  Huh, I'll just have to keep watching.  My Circuit City Verizon kiosk had a working display unit out, so I got to play with it for a few minutes on Saturday.  My wife was there and ushered me out the door before I got a chance to play with it too much.  I suspect she didn't want me to buy one.  You think?

laugh.gif

--------------------
Hey! Want to Post? Have a Question?
Click here to Register and Join Mobile Gadget News

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 AM