below are the instructions i needed for me to get my MMS to work from configuring connections > GPRS.
1. Press Programs > More > Settings > Data Connections > Menu > Edit Connection
2. Select GPRS Connections
3. Press Menu > Add
4. Enter Description IDEAS MMS
5. Enter Connects to MMS Connection
6. Enter Access Point e-ideas
7. Enter User name 65<Your Mobile Phone no.> eg. 6591234567
8. Enter Password <Your IDEAS account password>
9. Enter IP Address 184.108.40.206
Press Done and Home button to go back to main menu.
10. Press Programs > More > Accessories
11. Select MMS Setup > Profile
12. Press the right soft key (Profile) and Edit
13. Enter Profile Name <Your preferred name> eg. IDEAS MMS
14. Enter MMSC http://mms.singtel.com.sg:10021/mmsc
15. Enter Data Connections <Your MMS Connection> eg. IDEAS MMS
16. Enter Gateway WAP 2.0 Gateway
17. Enter IP Address 220.127.116.11
18. Enter Port 9201
19. Press Done and Home button to go back to main menu.
The problem for me:
I could not get step 5. done.
There are options to select connects to Secured WAP Network, WAP Network, Work, The Internet, but not MMS connection. The MMS connection selection was available on WM2002 but is missing for my WM5.