Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

BBC: Adobe is to stop making software tools that allow Apple's iPhone and iPad to use its popular Flash technology. The decision reverses an earlier pledge in which it said it would help get Flash working on the gadgets. Flash is very widely used on the web and many sites use it to power animations, media players and other multimedia elements. Despite this, Apple's products do not support Flash and it has made public statements criticising the technology.

Closed tools
In mid-April, Adobe released software called Creative Suite 5 that contained translation tools that automatically turn Flash code into programs that run on the iPhone.

Read More at the BBC

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Almen
post May 25 2010, 07:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,106

QUOTE (abatis @ Apr 24 2010, 03:17 PM) *
BBC: Adobe is to stop making software tools that allow Apple's iPhone and iPad to use its popular Flash technology. The decision reverses an earlier pledge in which it said it would help get Flash working on the gadgets. Flash is very widely used on the web and many sites use it to power animations, media players and other multimedia elements. Despite this, Apple's products do not support Flash and it has made public statements criticising the technology.

Closed tools
In mid-April, Adobe released software called Creative Suite 5 that contained translation tools that automatically turn Flash code into programs that run on the iPhone.

Read More at the BBC

Apple is able to keep up with Android. Well, they are paying more attention to html5. You know apple have give up the cooporation with adobe, than there must have a result: win or not. I trust on apple, because many 3rd software companies like "ifunia video converter and dvd ripper" live on providing software to apple users, what's more i believe html5 is the backbone of the website.
http://www.ifunia.com/ipad-column/on-apple...-and-flash.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 AM