Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

Fight Hard 3D is the first fighting game to make its way to the Smartphone!

Overview

Fight Hard 3D is a fighting game with 3D scene view and RPG elements

[*]Create your own stick fighter
[*]Participate in fights against computer opponents
[*] Earn experience points
[*] Gain new levels
[*]Grow your unique fighter by improving his four RPG parameters
[*]Win the Championship

Features

[*]3D scene view with stick fighters
[*]RPG elements
[*]Arcade, Championship, and Survival game modes

Choose a good name for your fighter and develop his skills wisely as you will be able to fight against other players in the next, multiplayer version of G5 Software's Fight Hard 3D!

My 2 cents

Being that it is the first of it's class already earns it a plus in my book, not to mention the fact that being a Marine, I tend to enjoy a good fighting game from time to time. The 3D background is very detailed, and the action can be pretty intense considering it is two kickboxing stickmen going at it. Another good feature is the Championship Mode where you try to work your way up the ladder to be the champion. I would advise winning a few rounds in Arcade Mode to build up your character before attempting the Championship. In Arcade Mode you fight one match at a time (best of three). There is also a Survival Mode where you keep fighting until someone finally takes you out. The best part of all, is you build your own character to compete in all of the challenges. Likewise, all of your settings are always saved, to include your record (wins/losses). As you win fights you earn points, after so many points you get Experence Points (XP) that you can later use to improve your fighters Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, and Health. These skills influence your characters fighting power, the speed of technique delivery, and the survivability against opponents, and these are always saved as well. Installation is a breeze with the desktop installer that you can get from Handango.

If you are into action/fighting games then you will love this one. The only real downsides that I see with it, is that it really requires both hands to play, the keys are not customizable at all (1,4,7=high, middle, and low kicks; 2,5,8=high, middle, and low punches; 3,6,9=high, middle, and low blocks), and there is no sound. With regards to the '3-D effects', it comes into play when admiring the background movement/orientation...don't expect to see anything as opulent as the "money-shot" as seen in the Xiao-Xiao's oh-so-revered Extreme Stick Death, but it is similar.

Another big bonus of this game is that it is only $5.95 on Handango

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 AM