> Blackjacl & mini sd
Pony
post Sep 19 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,788
Phone: Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular

I just put my mini sd in. it would not go one way but went the other. Now I cant get it out. I thought all I had to do is push it a second time & it would click & pop out. NO it doesn't. WHY?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkippyTheNurse
post Sep 19 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #2

Gadget Junkie

Member No.: 8,753
PocketPC: Dell
PMC: Other

QUOTE (Pony @ Sep 18 2007, 07:24 PM) *
I just put my mini sd in. it would not go one way but went the other. Now I cant get it out. I thought all I had to do is push it a second time & it would click & pop out. NO it doesn't. WHY?

With the screen/keyboard of the Blackjack facing you, did you insert the memory with the metal strips facing you?

If you didn't, you might want to find a very fine tweezer and gently take it out. If you can't take out with gentle touch, then a service tech will be needed. BlackJacks are pretty tough, but not that tough. Should've read the manual if you were having trouble the first time.

+Quote Post
SkippyTheNurse
post Sep 19 2007, 05:16 AM
Post #3

Gadget Junkie

Member No.: 8,753
PocketPC: Dell
PMC: Other

one thing i forgot to mention. If you didn't feel a click when "properly" inserting the memory card, then it didn't seat all the the way in. If you did feel/hear a click, then push it in further until you hear it again and that will be the locking mechanism unlocking the card. Once you feel that, let off the finger and the memory card should pop half way out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:04 PM