post Oct 17 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,058
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: Other
PMC: Other

My T-mobile SDA was working allright before and everything seemned to be fine. The battery drained and the phone turned off as usual, I tried to turn it up again and again and it did but went off again (because of the battery)

Now I came home and I cant power it up. It seems to be dead, when I connect the charger it will not charge. What could be the problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
smeg36
post Oct 17 2006, 06:19 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,045
Phone: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

Try leaving it on the charger overnight and see if it will start charging eventually. Some people with the 8125 have had a problem with the battery going low and the phone not charging unless you leave it on the charger for 6 hours or so. The same thing may be happening with your SDA.

--------------------
Phone: Sprint Touch Pro

+Quote Post
FuNkY
post Nov 8 2006, 11:14 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,058
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: Other

QUOTE (smeg36 @ Oct 17 2006, 09:19 AM) *
Try leaving it on the charger overnight and see if it will start charging eventually. Some people with the 8125 have had a problem with the battery going low and the phone not charging unless you leave it on the charger for 6 hours or so. The same thing may be happening with your SDA.

Thanks! Charged it with the wall charger (I usually charge it from the PC) and everything started to work.

+Quote Post
dee_shot
post Dec 14 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,121
Phone: HTC Hurricane
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: None
MP3 Player: iPod Photo

I am having a similar problem...
My SDA was working fine.
The battery drained, so I charged it but it would not charge at all.
I left it plugged into the wall charger for a couple days.
I bought a universal battery charger and charged the battery, put it back in and got to the bootloader... I pressed "0" and now it has been stuck at the white TMobile screen for about half an hour.
Is my phone screwed up? How long does it take for the phone to complete a hard reset?

Any help would be appreciated. I am pretty frustrated with this. Please help. Thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Dec 15 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #5

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I don't know how to fix your phone, but wanted to let you know a hard reset takes less than 5 minutes. Sorry. That's not what you wanted to hear or good news I know. Maybe you just need a new battery?

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:07 AM