IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cincinnati Bell Wireless - First MPX200?
Raymond.Goff
post Jun 1 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,343
Phone: MPx220
Carrier: Alltel

I just added a MPX200 to CBW, I'll try to post any findings here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 6 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Is the phone working on the CBW network?

+Quote Post
post Jan 6 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #3

Group:

No... I switched after 2 days. I went to t-mobile. My phone recently died, and I moved to a MPX220 locally with Cingular. I am happy with that move. I am done playing the "unlocked" unsupported phone game. However, if you are in Cincy and have a MPX200, I was happy with T-Mobile, and the support here on the forum is very good re settings.

+Quote Post
post Jan 6 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #4

Group:

thank you for the feedback. I do live in Cincy and simply want a small cell/pda device. I'd like to ditch the palm and have my numbers and calender in a phone that is small and still a flip. Actually, I don't want the camera or mp3 or anything else, just a reliable, small cell first, pda second phone. CBW's phones are not very good and therefore was thinking of picking up an mpx200 off ebay unlocked. How do you like the 220 and do you think it's a matter of time before Cingular and CBW have the same plans since AT&T now falls under Cingular?
I like the current coverage and rate I'm on with CBW, which is the only reason I don't switch. I just wish they had a decent selection of phones.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:56 AM