IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Set earpiece volume depending on profile?
badbob001
post Nov 8 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,092

Is there a way or utility to set the earpiece volume at profile change? Since I have the mpx220, I normally want the earpiece volume to be at max. But when I plug in a headset, I want the earpiece volume to be much lower. Any way to do this? Profiles have settings for system sound volume but I don't see a setting for earpiece volume.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Nov 8 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I don't think so. I think you'd just have to use the volume rocker on the side of the phone to lower the sound before inserting your headset into your ears. Lucky for you that's easy on the MPx220. I find the volume rocker on the side of my i-mate to be a tad difficult to use. It usually requires me taking the phone away from the side of my face and looking at the darn rocker to actually get it to do what I want. I miss that big ol' easy to use volume rocker on my 220. sad.gif

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:38 PM