Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,193
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC

Hi all,
Just got my blackjack and so far I love it! It has taken me a couple of days to get adjusted to the landscape screen. Also, I'm used to being able to dial by feel on my old SMT5600. No more of that, now I can't even navigate the direction pad while looking at it: I keep accidentally hitting the softkeys. (Does anyone remember the Simpsons episode where Homer was on the phone with an automated answering service: "if your fingers are too fat to dial, press entire keypad and a dialing wand will be mailed to you.")

Here's my question, and if it's already been answered, then please direct me gently to the thread. I am a fan of the Windows Default home screen, that is, I like the icon list of recent applications. On the blackjack, the entire home screen doesn't fit in the display: if you scroll down to see the voicemail/message indicator you can no longer see the tray at the very top (signal strength, battery life, etc). I'd like to shrink the icons in the recent programs list to fit everything onto the display. I've seen this on the Motorola Q. I went into the xml file and just reduced the height and it worked, but the icons are chopped in half. So, how do I shrink them down? I did a quick search but didn't find the answer.
Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
earl
post Mar 19 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,193
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC

Nevermind, I solved the problem. here's the link to the Modaco thread:
http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=714

There is a variable for the icon size which I didn't see at first. Now I have my homescreen how I like it. At least for the moment.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:49 AM