post Jul 2 2006, 03:49 AM
Post #1

Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 64
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

I'm looking to upgrade from the fairly terrible headset that came with the T-Mobile MDA that I came with. I've tried a few different headsets but they don't allow stereo sound out of the things. Its my understanding that there is some sort of "special" PPC jack. I've been to pocketpctechs.com and I've seen their adaptors but I've been wondering if there is something that doesn't look quite so bad or if there is a site that manufactures the headsets with the right connector.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
omega2008
post Jul 12 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 7,026
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular

QUOTE (Luzerman @ Jul 1 2006, 11:49 PM) *
I'm looking to upgrade from the fairly terrible headset that came with the T-Mobile MDA that I came with. I've tried a few different headsets but they don't allow stereo sound out of the things. Its my understanding that there is some sort of "special" PPC jack. I've been to pocketpctechs.com and I've seen their adaptors but I've been wondering if there is something that doesn't look quite so bad or if there is a site that manufactures the headsets with the right connector.

I got this one at Office Depot (where I work) its made by HP and its for the HP iPAQ's and it works great with my 8125 and my noise cancelling earphones. It comes with a stereo headset to but I didn't use it. I forgot what I paid for, maybe around 10 bucks or so..which isn't bad.

Attached Image

--------------------
Support the Windows Mobile Community! Become a Subscriber

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:51 PM