Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,181
Phone: Cingular Blackjack
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: Other
MP3 Player: iPod Nano
PMC: Samsung YH-999

Anyone got the program to X out all the programs? you know how u press x an dit just goes in the bacground tying up all ur memory? well im sure there is a way or program where it can actually put it to rest. thanks!!! I am tired of taking the long way and going to stop all running programs...it just takes too long
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Mar 12 2007, 07:11 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

Magic Button and Smartskey are popular programs to use on a PPC to really close a program. HTC also has a program called "HTC X-Button" for this purpose. I'm sure there are others, Google "task manager" to find more.

You didn't ask, but If you want to really close programs on your 8125 too you can use the built in Task Manager or, I like X-Bar3 (not a free program however). Again, there are lots of "Task Manager" type programs that you can search for and find the best one for you.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 PM