For those of you that don't know, HTC recently released a new upgrade rom for the Mogul version 2.17.651.0. I've flashed my phone the day it got released and have been very happy with it. You can definitely notice some improvement. The phone is definitely a little more zippier. I'm not a big bluetooth person so I don't really have anything to go by but can say I've had no problems whatsoever.
Here is a list of all the improvements:
- Improves Bluetooth compatibility and performance.
- Corrects keypad function when using On Demand.
- Corrects Alarm so it will ring when device is charging.
- Corrects several Sprint Music performance issues.
- Enables Sprint Music store to function on early production devices
- Adds new Sprint start up and sign off screens
Additionally, HTC is currently developing a separate ROM update which enables the EV-DO Rev. A and GPS capabilities that are already built into the Mogul hardware. Sprint and HTC plan to make this software ROM available in early 1Q 2008. Please bookmark this page for easy reference.
Here is a link to the site for download.http://www.america.htc.com/support/mogul/s...-downloads.html