MAK
post Feb 18 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,083
Phone: MPx220
Carrier: Alltel

Hello,

I have a MPX220 and it had been working fine so long and i love this phone. Recently it started giving problems while it is in the charger. When i put it in the charger, it is fine for sometime and when it reaches the full capacity (almost 4 bars in the battery) the phone freezes and there is only a white screen. I have to manually remove the battery and put it again to get it charged.

Any suggestions on why it is happening and how it can be resolved?

Thanks
MAK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awarner
post Feb 22 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #2

MS-MVP / MoDaCo.com

Group: MGN Ultimate
Member No.: 1,721
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: HTC

Very strange, normally a white screen is reserved for a corrupted OS or when flashing the ROM and an error occurs.
As removing the battery fixes this the only other time I have seen a white screen is when there has been an error reading the storage card.

First thing to try is to remove the storage card before charging just to eliminate this part, if you still get the white screen then you could try a hard reset to wipe the phone and restore it to it's factory settings. You will then need to reinstall your applications and sync your contacts etc.

--------------------
awarner Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices & Staff Team Leader modaco.com
SPV, E100, E200, C500, C550, C600 (MoDaCo Edition), MPX200, MPX220, Voq Pro, Mio 8380, JasJar, Vario

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:39 AM