Group: Members
Member No.: 16,274
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Other
Secondary Carrier: Other
PocketPC: Compaq
MP3 Player: Other
Google Talk ID: mathancutamora

i don't know if my post is misplaced or it should be moved to the classifieds section. sorry... anyway, i'm looking for any old mpx200 which no one is using (obviously just lyin' 'round the corner). i would be glad to take it off your hands (it might just be collecting dust anyway). as long as it is still working (100% functional), doesn't matter if it's locked or not or if it has minor scratches (not the major ones like dents or cracks. scratches or minor scuffs are acceptable), i would be glad to purchase it. also looking to buy at the lowest possible price and someone who would agree to shipment to the philippines (don't worry we are not like nigerians who like to scam). i'm a serious buyer since i would want to start modifying phones as a hobby and the mpx200 is a very versatile basic phone to start with. please qoute how much is the price for the phone and shipping to the philipines (particularly Cebu Ctiy, zipcode: 6000). i'll gladly pay in paypal. thanks everyone!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sofene
post May 1 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,904
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
PocketPC: Toshiba

QUOTE (Mathan Rae @ Apr 30 2008, 09:54 PM) *
i don't know if my post is misplaced or it should be moved to the classifieds section. sorry... anyway, i'm looking for any old mpx200 which no one is using (obviously just lyin' 'round the corner). i would be glad to take it off your hands (it might just be collecting dust anyway). as long as it is still working (100% functional), doesn't matter if it's locked or not or if it has minor scratches (not the major ones like dents or cracks. scratches or minor scuffs are acceptable), i would be glad to purchase it. also looking to buy at the lowest possible price and someone who would agree to shipment to the philippines (don't worry we are not like nigerians who like to scam). i'm a serious buyer since i would want to start modifying phones as a hobby and the mpx200 is a very versatile basic phone to start with. please qoute how much is the price for the phone and shipping to the philipines (particularly Cebu Ctiy, zipcode: 6000). i'll gladly pay in paypal. thanks everyone!

You can pick up one on eBay for as low as $15. If you are a serious buyer. By the way, I am a Nigerian and you know what, there are more hackers and scammers who are filipinos than Nigerians, really.

+Quote Post
MobileGadgetNews
post May 1 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #3

I am a Gadget
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,077

We welcome and have viewers from many nations around the world. We are all part of the world-wide mobile community so let's be civil to each other. Good suggestion sofene on the Ebay buy. The MPX200 is a good basic device for testing and has proven to be versatile with various ROMs.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:19 PM