Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,257
Phone: iPAQ 6300
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: HP iPAQ
PMC: Other

Hi All Member of this forum biggrin.gif
I'm the buyer like the other who didnt know the locked h6135's. But I provided the unlock code recently from t-mobile. I requested additional help from t-mobile but they didnt answer my questions yet.

Before you reply my question pls check what I did before unlocking process.
1. I made a last rom update from Hp website
2. I made hard and soft resents many times.
3. I didnt use this device with t-mobile sim card. It is sent from US directly.

After I got I it, I inserted my sim card(from my local service provider) that the device didnt reach ay gsm network because of locking. WHen I tried to enter the unlock code device said "device is not ready pls try again later" or someting like that. It is not available to enter the code beacuse device is always in initializing process. Some of the guys on the net said I have to unlock it by the t-mobile sim card and after unlocking I can insert my providers sim. So I kindly request from you to who can clearify me. More than a month Im using my device just pc but not phone.

What I have to do for unlock this?

Recently I purchased a prepaid t-mobile sim card from Ebay. Do you think it can unlock (but it will be closed to international roaming)
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Jul 2 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

You will need a T-Mobile SIM card in the phone inorder to unlock it. I have unlocked a few of these, and all of them required a T-Mobile SIM to even get it to where I could put in the unlock code. A Pre-Paid SIM should work, and I can't think of any reason or any way that the unlocking would limit the international capabilities, after all, it is a Quab-Band phone meaning it can be used anywhere in the world that uses GSM.

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:06 PM