o_spliff
post Feb 7 2005, 03:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,162
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

I am having a big problem.. I cant connect my h6315 to my wi-fi router or any other network.. T-mo said i have to get the blackberry plan to use the wi-fi.. is that right? My network card setting on the h6315 will not stay on the internet, it switches back to work every time. i think this is the problem. Can i reinstall win 2003 or reset it, the hard and soft reset doesnt work. I have gotten a connection one time that is it though. Should i pay 20$ a month to use my own home internet connection, Or try to exchange it?

any help please

This post has been edited by o_spliff: Feb 7 2005, 03:20 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Feb 7 2005, 03:32 AM
Post #2

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

QUOTE (o_spliff @ Feb 6 2005, 10:17 PM)
I am having a big problem.. I cant connect my h6315 to my wi-fi router or any other network.. T-mo said i have to get the blackberry plan to use the wi-fi.. is that right? My network card setting on the h6315 will not stay on the internet, it switches back to work every time. i think this is the problem. Can i reinstall win 2003 or reset it, the hard and soft reset doesnt work.  I have gotten a connection one time that is it though.  Should i pay 20$  a month to use my own home internet connection, Or try to exchange it?

any help please

That $20 a month for wifi is to use T-Mobile's hotspots, it has nothing to do with your own network. You don't have to pay anything to use your own or unsecure hotspots or wireless networks. I think the CSR at T-Mobile misunderstood what you were trying to do.

Other than the above info I don't think I can help you get on the right track in connecting to your router, but you may want to look at the security settings, wep keys, and make sure that you have it updated to the latest firmware (the router that is, not the phone).

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard

+Quote Post
o_spliff
post Feb 9 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,162
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
Carrier: T-Mobile
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

Alrighty, now i am connected to my router.. took my forever but i just had to reset the router. But now IE will not work. MSN messenger works. IE says it cannot find any page. I am plugged in to my computer through USB and it still doesnt work.. It always worked no problem, when it was plugged in, now it doesnt. Ive tried reseting it. I was going to try drop kicking it..
Any suggestions

+Quote Post
Qman
post Feb 25 2005, 07:58 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,624

QUOTE (o_spliff @ Feb 9 2005, 10:04 AM)
Alrighty,  now i am connected to my router.. took my forever but i just had to reset the router.  But now IE will not work.  MSN messenger works.  IE says it cannot find any page.  I am plugged in to my computer through USB and it still doesnt work..  It always worked no problem, when it was plugged in, now it doesnt.  Ive tried reseting it.  I was going to try drop kicking it..
Any suggestions

Use File Explorer and run Welcome.exe thats located in your devices \Windows folder and see if that will resolve the problem.

--------------------
Regards,
Qman...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 AM