Rating Legend

1 star: Find something else; save your money
2 star: Below average; not recommended
3 star: Average; performs as advertised but not inspiring
4 star: Good; worth the money
5 star: Great; best of its kind on the market

Review by Omega2008

Review Date / June, 13th, 2006

After two weeks of receiving and using my Vaja Leather case for the HTC Wizard series I can proudly say that it is one the most well built, functional and anesthetically designed cases I have ever used. I will be discussing the quality, usefulness, design and my over all impression of this case.

Quality:

This is my first Vaja case, I knew that had a great reputation for quality, top high grain leather cases for mobile devices. This became very clear on the day that I received the case. When I pulled it out of its exquisitely designed box the aroma of leather was intoxicating. It smelled wonderful, and the feel of the case was amazing. Very nice premium feel to it. The stitching on the case was very nice and professionally done, the leather had no blemishes and was beautiful, and the leather had a nice soft feel to it. The belt loop was stiched on tightly and felt very strong as a pulled it while it was on my belt, I had piece of mind that my phone would be safe in this case.

Attached Image

Design:

The design of the case is basic but no means does this make this an ordinary case. It was sized perfectly for my device, tight enough to hold in place but loose enough so that taking it in and out of the case was a breeze, to me this is one the most important things. Nothing is worse then having the case hold the device to tight and you struggle to get it out and oops…the phone slips and you drop it. The flap folds over and secures with to magnetic snap closures and feels quite secure compared to the single snap closure system on the case that came with my device. Not only is the design functional, but its attractive too. Vaja lets you customize your case with a world of options, from leather colors and types to engraving. Check it out here.

Attached Image

Usefulness:

Well in my opinion this is the most important aspect of any case and this one has this aspect down. I never liked cases that stayed attached to the device, mainly because of the added bulk and the hassle of it being in the way when I need to use my device. The case is so easy to use its not even funny, you just slip it on your belt, put your device in it and close it and volia! That's it! Its lightweight, and for me I barely knew it was there most of the time unlike the stock case that came with the device. I have owned many pouch type cases including the Krussel Horizontic XS and this case not only fits the device better but it has a lower profile. Also there are three small slots for miniSD cards and even a SD to miniSD adapter, this is one of the most useful aspects of this case, I like being able to carry my adapter and my other miniSD's and have them on demand.

Attached Image

Overall:

Hands down the Vaja H41 case is the best I have owned. The quality is top notch the leather is rich, the design is great and the appearance is handsome. However this case doesn't come cheep, ranging about $10.00 to $30.00 more than other cases. Is it worth it? Well that depends, depends on what you want, depends on your needs. For me this case fulfills my needs and my wants and adds a little luxury to my belt. So if your looking for a high quality leather case with personality options, functionality and attractiveness, then this case is for you.

--------------------
Support the Windows Mobile Community! Become a Subscriber

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:26 AM