1 star: Find something else; save your money
2 star: Below average; not recommended
3 star: Average; performs as advertised but not inspiring
4 star: Good; worth the money
5 star: Great; best of its kind on the market

Review by c0w
Review Date / May 1st, 2006

Attached Image

Over the past couple of weeks I have been carrying and protecting my Treo 700w with a very high quality case from E&B cases. In 2002, E&B merged with Handheld4me, creating an expansion of product offerings and a staff with 120 years of combined experience in the design and manufacturing of high quality leather cases and accessories. They're manufacturing plants are committed to the creation of innovative designs and the production of quality products. E&B makes their own line of products, but also makes custom products for many other companies.

Attached Image

The case is made from high quality leather that has a hard shell-like protection around the body of the phone and a soft leather cover that wraps from the top of the phone to the bottom where it is joined with a magnet to hold the lid closed. With the cover closed, the case allows access to the side function buttons, the ringer on/off switch, status indicator light, and the ability to sync and charge the phone. With the case open you have complete access to all the buttons and features of the phone.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

A cool thing about the case is the ability to detach the leather cover completely from the body of the case. This allows you to completely transform the case itself into something totally different and ultimately create that options for the user.

The case has a nice belt clip that unfortunately non-removable and built into the case. The inside of the cover has a single sd card slot and pouch.

Attached Image

The only thing I didn't like about the case was the fact that the belt clip was non-removable. E&B does infact have a version that comes without a belt clip but I really do prefer to have both options in a case.

In conclusion this is a very nice, solid professional looking case. The high level of craftsmanship is evident from the design, precision, and fit of the phone. A very appealing thing about this case is that it doesn't add any physical bulkyness to the phone at all. Another is the placement of the magnet at the bottom of the phone that blends into the case! The case is retailed at $69.95 (USD) and is offered in Black, Red and Brown.

Click here to check it out!

--------------------
Editor | Super Moderator
Devices: HTC Mogul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:51 AM