omega2008
post Feb 21 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 7,026
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular

By: Omega2008 (4.5 out of 5 stars)The following is a review of the HBH-608. I will discuss the features, usablity and performance of this device.
Usablity:I have used this headset with 2 phones, the HTC 2125 and the HTC 8125. The headset performed very well with both devices. It paired with these two devices easily which is a plus because other BT headset I have used didn't pair so easlily sometimes or would unpair with my phone for no reason. The HBH-608 is light and very comfortable to wear, I can wear it for a long period of time before it becomes uncomfortable, this is a huge plus for me because I usually keep my BT headset on my ear for a long period of time and the less it bothers me the better, most of the time I can't even tell its there and its one of the most comfortable BT headsets I have worn, even with glasses. The headset is very responsive, it answers the call quickly when the call button is pressed. Even more impressive is the battery life, on a full charge I could talk a full 5 hours before the battery died....amazing. However sometimes its less but still 4 to 5 hours of talk time is pretty nice in my eyes. Features:The HBH-608 is small and light weight, it puts very little strain on your ear. I has a long battery life and without use it will have a stand by battery life of about 5 days. The ear hook is comfortable, the most comfortable one that I have used to date. It features a LED indicator light that flashes rapidly in green when your on call and flashes slowly when the device is on. It turns red when the battery is low or when its charging and then turns green when charging is complete. Performance:This headset is a real work horse. The battery life is great and it always works correctly, I have not had one problem with this headset. Sound quality is awesome, its nice and clear and I can hear the other caller very well, likewise the other callers reported no sound quality issues or static in my calls when using the headset. However the range is not as good as it could be, when I move about 10 feet away from my phone you can hear some static..not alot but some. I guess thats the trade off for the better battery life. When the headset is off and a call is comming in you will probably miss the call if you don't answer it on the phone first when turning on the BT headset. Conclusion:All in all I am very happy with the HBH-608, I am glad that a purchaced it and I would definantly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a well rounded BT headset.

--------------------
Support the Windows Mobile Community! Become a Subscriber

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thomasz
post Sep 9 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,316

That's look nice and i found this site http://www.accessorygeeks.com/sony-blutoot...set-hbh608.html. I think with that price i can get. Share all friends.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:34 AM