hayrettin
post Sep 27 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,208
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Other
PMC: Other

l have network error, my phone cant find a service, l tried all kind of mpx roms and sometimes it worked for a few hours then lost again ... kust check the version and there i no radio version, it shows 0 ... normally it has to be 1.00 or 1.10 ? what can l do for this ? is there any solution ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
smeg36
post Sep 27 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,045
Phone: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

You could try flashing the MPX200_2003_GSM_FIX.img. It will flash the phone to the most stable radio stack that I know of. If that still doesn't work, it may be a hardware problem with the radio itself. Any problem that persists after ROM flashes is either a hardware or network problem.

--------------------
Phone: Sprint Touch Pro

+Quote Post
AndrewSh
post Sep 27 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,805
Phone: Dopod s300
PocketPC: Asus

hayrettin, GSM Fix upgrades the radio to ver. 09. If you want to get ver 1.0 - follow the link from my post http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?...ost&p=54789 to download it.

--------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean that everyone's not out to get you.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously!

+Quote Post
hayrettin
post Sep 27 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (AndrewSh @ Sep 27 2006, 03:42 PM) *
hayrettin, GSM Fix upgrades the radio to ver. 09. If you want to get ver 1.0 - follow the link from my post http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?...ost&p=54789 to download it.

thanks for ur help but still have the same problem, tried all versions .. at all of them still says radio version is 0.. think its a hardware problem .. sad.gif

+Quote Post
AndrewSh
post Sep 28 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (hayrettin @ Sep 28 2006, 12:11 AM) *
thanks for ur help but still have the same problem, tried all versions .. at all of them still says radio version is 0.. think its a hardware problem .. sad.gif

Possibly you phone was sim-locked before and the unlock was done not in the proper way. So the device works nice until you try to flash it. Then - problems with network start.... You should try to unlock it once again but in the normal way.
If you need the unlock kit - notify via PM
P.S. Just a minute ago I saw you old post about your missed IMEI.... So best advise - call your provider and check from him about the IMEI validation feature while registering your phone to network. Possibly you got your problem because you earlier destroyed the IMEI flashing fix.img. If so - change the provider or the telephone

This post has been edited by AndrewSh: Sep 28 2006, 04:18 PM

--------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean that everyone's not out to get you.

+Quote Post
hayrettin
post Oct 2 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (AndrewSh @ Sep 28 2006, 06:12 PM) *
Possibly you phone was sim-locked before and the unlock was done not in the proper way. So the device works nice until you try to flash it. Then - problems with network start.... You should try to unlock it once again but in the normal way.
If you need the unlock kit - notify via PM
P.S. Just a minute ago I saw you old post about your missed IMEI.... So best advise - call your provider and check from him about the IMEI validation feature while registering your phone to network. Possibly you got your problem because you earlier destroyed the IMEI flashing fix.img. If so - change the provider or the telephone

l think u r right, just wonder when l check the version it says radio version is 0 .. l tried to flash some raido versions or some fixes but stil it says radioversion 0 .. is that ok or it must be 1.00 or 1.10 ..thats my problem

+Quote Post
muchomorek
post Oct 2 2006, 05:40 PM
Post #7

Hardcore Gadget Junkie

Member No.: 2,186
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

my mpx200 has radio version 0.700.

--------------------
iPhone 3GS
SP5
Holux GR-236 Bluetooth GPS
MPx200

+Quote Post
AndrewSh
post Oct 2 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #8

....but stil it says radioversion 0 .. is that ok or it must be 1.00 or 1.10....

For sure in "About" item of Settings/Phone the radio version should be specified according to one you flashed. For example I have 1.0 'cause I had flashed the radio from the link I gave before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DrBrains
post Oct 2 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 9,517

For what it's worth: I did sim-unlock my phone with the fix.img (so the less legal way to do it smile.gif ). After that I flashed my phone with different WM2003 versions and I am now running WM2005. It shows Radio version 0. I don't have any problems with either speech (gsm) or data (gprs) connections. I am using the phone for almost one year now since I unlock the phone without any problem and/or the need to use any gsm-fixes that are out there. I'm not even sure what the improvement is. Most post I read about the fix say: don't fix if it aint broken.

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Oct 4 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #10

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

My 200 shows radio version 0 also. I got the phone via eBay and it had already been upgraded to 2003 so I have no idea the method used. That 0 concerned me from the get-go but I could never find any info on it. It's always worked fine so I just left it alone.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:43 PM