IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How can I Increase the Font on Incoming Caller ID?
vilhiem
post Sep 15 2006, 03:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,378
Phone: Cingular 8125
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: HP iPAQ
MP3 Player: iPod

Overall, ... I am generally pleased with my Cingular 2125 (although I seemed to like the feel of my SMT5600 better).

That said, ... one of the things I miss about my old phone is the way it displayed the Caller ID. On the SMT5600, it provided a nice graphic along with a large font with the Caller ID and associated name. On my Cingular 2125, there is no fancy graphic and the font is so small I can barely read the number.

Is there any way I can resolve this either in the registry or an xml edit?

Thanks!
Vil
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkippyTheNurse
post Sep 18 2006, 06:05 AM
Post #2

Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,753
Phone: Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: Dell
PMC: Other

Not any that I know of. But I learned in a Modaco.com discussion is that you can replace the cprogback.png image in the windows folder to change the back ground on the call progress windows. So, if you want, create a darker image, file it as cprogback.png and replace the original in the windows folder of the cell phone. That way, the darker image will let the characters show out more.

Warning!!!! It will permantly replace the original, there is no reverting back to it. So choose wisely and I AM NOT responsible for what happens to your phone. If you choose to do this, you do so at your own risk.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:32 PM