Nidesoft Video Converter
Here, you can follow the simple steps to convert your favorite video to any format with Nidesoft Video Converter.
1. Download ‘Nidesoft Video Converter’ fromhttp://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe http://www.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html
And then install it.
2. Click Nidesoft Video Converter component. Load your video by clicking ‘Add File’ button or choosing 'Add File' from 'File' drop down menu. Several titles appear in the list after loading video
3. As showed by the dialog box below, by clicking before the video title or ‘Expand’ button, you can expand the title tree and choose the titles or chapters you want to convert. And also you can preview the chapters in the preview window on the right top to find the chapters you like. Just highlight an item, and then press to play it. All the buttons are available.
4. Select the target output format: In ‘Profile Setting’, you can choose the format you want to convert your files to. And all the target formats are shown in the dropdown list.
5. After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. You may specify it or just keep the default settings. Select the audio track, subtitle in the main interface for the highlight chapters.
6. Select the output folder by clicking the ‘Browse’ button or directly enter a path in ‘Output Folder’ box. The "C:\temp" is set as the default output folder. Then, click ‘convert’, your converting process begins.
If you have some further question, you can visit http://www.nidesoft.com
or email to: email@example.com