smeg36
post Jan 16 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,045
Phone: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

Some of you may recall my thread from the end of June, I got my Q!. Well, I soon switched to Sprint to get the SERO plan, which gives me essentially the same thing VZW did for $100/month less. Well, I'm baaaaack (sorry, Poltergeist was on tv last night). And let me tell you it's a nice feeling. So far I'm loving the Sprint Q. It feel great in the hand with a slightly rubberized black/charcoal color. The updated ROM from the old Q is really nice as well. I can give some more info and details in the days to come, but so far it's sheer bliss.

--------------------
Phone: Sprint Touch Pro
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Jan 17 2007, 02:42 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

Happy for you Smeg! It's nice when things just feel right! I'm looking forward to that day...some day...soon, I hope! laugh.gif

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post
voto
post Feb 6 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,922
Phone: Motorola Q
PocketPC: HP iPAQ
MP3 Player: iPod Nano

As did I, Smeg and it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Two questions: have you found an extended battery for the Sprint version (w/o wasting the good looks on a silver VZW model) and if so, have you found a decent carrying case that will hold the now slightly thicker version? Thanks for your input.

+Quote Post
smeg36
post Feb 7 2007, 05:47 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,045
Phone: HTC Touch

I haven't found an extended battery yet, but Seidio are suppoed to be releasing one of their batteries with a Spring cover in the next few weeks. I use their holster with my Q, nd it works perfectly for me. It would fit the extended battery as well. If you're looking for more protection though both
Sena and Vaja offer cases with extended battery support.

--------------------
Phone: Sprint Touch Pro

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:05 PM