post Mar 23 2004, 03:11 AM
Post #21

Hardcore Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 659
Phone: Cingular 3125
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular

Franman,

First, congratulations smile.gif I'm glad to hear you got the phone unlocked!!

Second, regarding forwarding your calls. Put your ATT SIM in the phone and go to Settings --> Telephony --> Call Forwarding --> Unconditional. Fill in the fields and save. That should forward all your calls to your TMO number and save. That should do it. I'd test it to be sure though smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
franman
post Mar 23 2004, 03:56 AM
Post #22

Hardcore Gadget Junkie

Member No.: 1,736
Phone: Cingular 8125
PocketPC: Other

deavod,

Yeah I poked around and figured out the same.. works like a champ. Just have to remember to disable unconditional call forwarding when I put my ATT SIM back in... The prepaid is only good for $50 right now (until 4/21 when the dude says they will add another $40. We'll see)..Thanks for following up for me....it works like a champ... I'm gonna be on the road tomorrow all through westchester and northwest NJ so it will be a good test for the TMO coverage for me.... I will post on the TMO forum tomorrow night once I see how it goes..

It looks very promising at my home where I never got ANY signal on ATWS... I've got two bars and was easily able to make and recieve calls with the TMO SIM installed... EXCELLENT!!

--------------------
Franman
Westchester, NY
My Gadgets:
Cingular 8125 PPC, 1G MiniSD, Jabra BT500.
Jabra SP5050 Bt Speaker Phone
Backups:
SMT 5600 (unlocked) 512 MiniSD
MPX-200
Ipaq 3975 with Ivie IE-33 RTA
and Navman SE GPS Sleeve.
iPod Nano 4G

+Quote Post
FungFlex
post Apr 7 2004, 06:51 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,567

i just picked up this service, the speed is unbelieveable and within seconds my phone was unlocked and accepting tmobile service and able to make phones calls right off the bat in my house which was impossible with att, DEFINETLY WORTH THE MONEY, dont be fooled by idiots on ebay selling for 5 bucks what wont work, spend the money its foolproof too

+Quote Post
ghc
post Apr 12 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 2,722

Hi all - new to the MPX200 and this site (It is great, by the way!)......I purchased my MPX200 about an hour ago, and used the http://www.imei-check.co.uk/ site for the unlock code, based on everyone's recommendations. It's been about 30 minutes, and I received my PayPal receipt, but no code as of yet. I have sent an e-mail to the support address, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of reasons things may be delayed (not that I am impatient, just concerned if everything went through ok).

Thanks!

+Quote Post
FungFlex
post Apr 12 2004, 05:24 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,567

I actually think the guys are on vacation for now I know the site says they will be on vacation but maybe they will they were out celebrating the easter holiday. I would wait it out these guys are great, but no unlocker can always have the 5 minute guerentee. Wait at least 24 hours before actually acknowledging it as a problem. They are super reliable wait it out

+Quote Post
florin_m
post Apr 12 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 387

PLEASE ALLWAYS CHECK SPAM FILTERS!!
The System is automatic and you get RIGHT away the code after payment!!! Some providers "think" the email code is a SPAM email and block it or move it to different folder! On yahoo it's move it to BULK folder sad.gif

So please CHECK THE SPAM FILTER.

I'll be in holiday between 16-25 April, but you will still get your codes in under 5 min!

Best regards,
Florin Mandache

+Quote Post
rchir
post Apr 12 2004, 11:17 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,731

I sent my payment 1 hr ago. I still dont have the code yet. Please let me know if there is a problem with my request.
I also checked my bulk mail folder and spam settings.
thanks

+Quote Post
jvivek
post Apr 13 2004, 12:04 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,458

I just purchased the unlock code as well, Made the payment using paypal, click summit, And then I heard a tone of a new message in outlook in ten seconds, I thought it was paypal receipt but I was sureprised to see paypal receipt and the unlock code email.

Thanks
Awesome service

+Quote Post
ghc
post Apr 13 2004, 12:04 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 2,722

I have also checked bulk mail and have not received anything. Also sent an email to support without receiving a response.

+Quote Post
rchir
post Apr 13 2004, 01:44 AM
Post #30

Still did not recieve my unlock code. Please let me know if i need to resend the file.

+Quote Post
seaster
post Apr 13 2004, 02:58 AM
Post #31

Member No.: 2,242

How do you unlock a phone if you only have the sim card from your carrier (AT&T). I looked into the site and it said to use an unauthorized card, is that the only way to unlock your phone?

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Apr 13 2004, 03:15 AM
Post #32

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

Yes you do need an "invalid" SIM to be able to unlock your phone. My best advice is to ask a friend that uses a different service provider to borrow their SIM for a quick second, so you can unlock your phone. you only have to do it once and it will be unlocked forever...

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard

+Quote Post
rchir
post Apr 13 2004, 03:29 AM
Post #33

So much for 5 min service. I can understand there might be delays some times but 5 hours sad.gif

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Apr 13 2004, 03:39 AM
Post #34

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

ghc and rchir,
I am sorry that you are having a bad experience with this, but I am forced to belive that it is not necessarly at the fault of florin_m. Everyone else seems to get instant responce when using his services. I am not doubting you, but everything does not seem to be adding up. If you are trying to discredit this unlocking service that has been tested by our own Administrators I don't think it will work. You have made your points with the posts that you have already left. Please refrain from posting any further on this matter until you have something valid to report. You can use their email address which I am sure you have already other than that there is nothing else you can do but wait. No one here is able to help in this issue, but if you have any other questions or issues with a Smartphone or PPC then feel free to ask. Just to let you know that before florin came along I waited nine days for my unlocking code. Just please be patient and I am confident that you will both be taken care of in reguard to having your phones unlocked. This is not intended to offend anyone. Thank you, and I hope you understand.

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard

+Quote Post
jvivek
post Apr 13 2004, 04:43 AM
Post #35

ofcouse you could never ever have total 100% user satisfication.

Ghc and Rchir it is just wise for you to have email addy that is offered from your isp service. I don't know how many times I have waited days in extreme cases to recieve my email on free services like yahoo and hotmail. Hotmail by far is the worst out of the two. You have to understand that with any service, for example if you send a email from hotmail to another hotmail user, you recieve it instantly but when I get email from some sites it takes some email up to couple of hours to couple of days to recieve me email on hotmail, not to mention some test I made where I never got the email. So be patient, send a email to florin, wait for reply, if he is having trouble sending you a email, he might post your unlock code here. I have done couple of unlock over the internet and yet to come across service like this. Once I waited three weeks to get my unlock code for my v60. Also have you checked that you did have the procedure correctly using unlockitnow.exe file. just double check it, the file it should generate should be 6-8kb.

Thank You

+Quote Post
florin_m
post Apr 13 2004, 07:15 AM
Post #36

I got 2 customers complains BOTH from YAHOO, and ON both I resent the CODE AGAIN! ONE is from Gene Clifford (wich sent me 4 emails!! I sent BACK 3 times the CODE!!!) and one from (Ravi Chirumamilla) wich sent 2 support emails and i sent AGAIN TWICE the code!!!
Please Check the YAHOO email. IS NOT MY FAULT. Any other custmers receive the code under 5 min. IS JUST THE ISP PROVIDER!!!

+Quote Post
florin_m
post Apr 13 2004, 07:21 AM
Post #37

One more customer with a invalid email address!!! Please contact me URGENT:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

killboi@bigslash.org
It appears that the DNS operator for bigslash.org has installed an invalid MX record with an IP address instead of a domain name on the right hand side.

+Quote Post
jvivek
post Apr 13 2004, 08:57 AM
Post #38

well florin you might as well post their unlock codes here, it looks like the better way of doing this, otherwise you are going to see email back and forth.

To everyone who questioned the service or had doubts, this clearly states the users own email provider at fault.

+Quote Post
florin_m
post Apr 13 2004, 09:08 AM
Post #39

Gene Clifford :
Your MPx200 unlock code.

Ravi Chirumamilla:
Your MPx200 unlock code.

+Quote Post
rchir
post Apr 13 2004, 11:09 AM
Post #40

Got my code from florin. For some reason yahoo did not recieve the first mail. Bur Florin go it squared away. Great service. Code worked perfectly.
Thanks florin.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:15 PM