Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

This is a fast paced Action/Maze game. It is very simple to play, and even easier to learn, but impossible to master. It will push you to your limits, and keep you craving more. It reminds me of a bag of chips, in that once you start it is hard to stop. Just when you think that you have had enough, and you are too agitated to play, you find your self starting a new game, in the hopes that you can get just a little further this time. This is a great game to play while you are just sitting around like on the subway (careful not to miss your stop), or on a flight, etc. You can also compete with the rest of the world with online scoring, using GPRS to send and receive your high scores, Keep an eye out for my name on the high score list smile.gif because I can't stop playing...

HOW TO PLAY...
Guide JetPack Jim through the cave whilst avoiding the obstacles. Gravity will keep dragging Jim down, so you need to apply just the right amount of thrust to keep Jim flying, but don't hit the walls or the obstacles.

Great one button game where you'll find yourself wanting to try just one more time, to get that bit further.

Features an online high score table that resets every month so you can pit you skills against other players.

Select easy, medium or hard game play. The harder the game the more points you get.

Buy It Now

Get this sofware for free by becoming a Mobile Gadget News Subscriber!

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:40 PM