IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The easiest solution to import MTS file to Premiere Pro or After Effects for editing
Topkingtips
post Dec 3 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Hardcore Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,021

Kunshan, China—Moyea software has released Moyea MTS Converter for Mac, a powerful conversion and editing combination tool. With this program, Mac consumers can easily compress, convert and import MTS files to iMovie, Premiere Pro, After Effects or Sony Vegas for editing. It is proved that the conversion and speed of this converter has been greatly optimized. Thus, Mac or camcorder users will not be frustrated with the time spent in editing MTS in Premiere Pro and After Effects.

"I often meet such a question asked by many people online like "I have dozens of MTS files that I'd like to import them to After Effects or Premiere for editing, but it is impossible." To help them out, we engineers did our endeavor to develop Moyea MTS Converter for Mac, a professional conversion and editing program," revealed by Jack Ma, president of Moyea Software Co, Ltd.

Introduction of Moyea MTS Converter for Mac:
Moyea MTS Converter for Mac is specially designed for converting MTS/M2TS files extracted from AVCHD camcorders like Canon HF S11 or HF 21, Sony HDR-SR and Blu-Ray discs. With it, Mac users can freely convert MTS/M2TS files to sorts of popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MPG, MP4, 3GP, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, VOB, FLAC, OGG, W4A, MP3, AC3, etc for making them playback on portable players, editing tools, DVD burners or even video-sharing websites like Youtube.

How to edit and Convert MTS files in Premiere Pro and After Effects (three steps only)?
Step one, free download Moyea MTS Converter for Mac and install it.
Step two, directly drag or click “Add” button to load MTS files to this program, designate the output video/audio formats like Xvid (AVI) compatible with After Effects, and then specify destination output folder by “Browse” button.
Step three, hit “Convert” icon to start the conversion. Once the conversion is completed, you can drag the converted files to After Effects or Premiere Pro for editing.

Enhanced features of Moyea MTS Converter for Mac:
Fast conversion speed
Professional editing functions
High compression rate
Deinterlacing and image noise removing
Choosing from multi video and audio tracks of some DVD videos
Optimized output audio and video sync technology adopted

System Requirements:
Mac OS X ( including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, v10.5 Leopard and v10.6 Snow Leopard ) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
1024*768 or higher resolution display
1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more

Pricing and availability:
Moyea MTS Converter for Mac 1.4 can be easily got from their official website and it is now available for only $29 (USD).

About Company:
Moyea Software is a top-notch multimedia company specializing in developing DVD/Video download, conversion, burning, copying and editing software. With these products, any users can freely and easily make sorts of videos playback on their beloved portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Creative Zen, and etc.

Press Contact:
Jack
Email support@moyea.com
Official website:http://www.my-video-converter.com/

--------------------
Video Converter for Mac tools by Pcworld recommended,Mobilegadetnews really help me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:06 AM