post Jul 17 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,597
Phone: Cingular 8125
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: iPod

Hi im new i just bought my cingular 8125 off of ebay and the discription said brand new but ofcouse it was not and when i first got it i put it straight into charge. I didnt see the red light come on so i messed around with it for a little bit then gave up. i got bak to it later on and then something weird happened i took it out from the wall and i was walking around with it and the light turned on then off. So i tried it again and it did the same thing the weird thing is that its not even plugged in and the light turns on. anyway soon enough i got it to stay on and it was plugged in. well i charged it for 2 nights and it still wont turn on. anyhelp cause im stuck without a phone and im despratly in need of one. i was going to go to the cingular store today to get a new one so please help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abatis
post Jul 17 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #2

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

Have you tried charging it off the USB cable connected to your PC? That way you can see if it is a phone issue or a wall charger issue. Also check out the Ebay return policy as well as PayPal policy if you think ou need to return it. A good seller will always take a return over a legit problem.

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon

+Quote Post
TheDeliman
post Jul 18 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,755
Phone: Cingular Blackjack
Carrier: Alltel
MP3 Player: Archos MP3

QUOTE (Zain @ Jul 17 2007, 09:12 AM) *
Hi im new i just bought my cingular 8125 off of ebay and the discription said brand new but ofcouse it was not and when i first got it i put it straight into charge. I didnt see the red light come on so i messed around with it for a little bit then gave up. i got bak to it later on and then something weird happened i took it out from the wall and i was walking around with it and the light turned on then off. So i tried it again and it did the same thing the weird thing is that its not even plugged in and the light turns on. anyway soon enough i got it to stay on and it was plugged in. well i charged it for 2 nights and it still wont turn on. anyhelp cause im stuck without a phone and im despratly in need of one. i was going to go to the cingular store today to get a new one so please help.

If you find that the charger is functioning correctly, you may be experiencing something that I was up against. I describe it, and a possible solution that worked for me at this posting: http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?showtopic=13800

I hope it helps.

TheDeliman.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:28 PM