Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 1,097
Phone: Other
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: Creative
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: eric.d.jones (at) gmail.com

goto Start(programs)>Settings>Telephony>Call Options and make sure that your voicemail number is set to

+1 (805) 637-7243, and you should be all set once you do that. 1 is default to dial your voicemail number, only way to change that is to edit the registry, so you should be all set once you put the number in the right place...

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Infantry
Currently using an iPhone
My Gadget History : AT&T Tilt,
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Dec 30 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #42

Site Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,609
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: T-Mobile

Outhere, how did you make the cab file? Are there some instructions on the web for making them?

--------------------
Jim Cleek (Slacker)
Editor / Administrator
Mobile Gadget News

My Gadgets
iPhone 3GS
HTC TyTN II
HTC Wizard
HTC Touch Dual
Motorola MPX220
Motorola MPX200
HP Ipaq 5550

+Quote Post
McHale
post Jan 3 2005, 06:16 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 917

I repeat Slacker's question...

-Mc

+Quote Post
davidha@avanade....
post Feb 9 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 7,248
Phone: SMT5600
PocketPC: Other
PMC: Other

I used the cab file and it worked good for the start-up screen and for the bar when i make a call but if I hit the green phone button to dial a recent number the at&t bar that was there is now replaced and is scrambled up. Is anyone else experiencing this?

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Feb 9 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #45

Site Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (davidha@avanade.com @ Feb 9 2005, 12:35 PM)
I used the cab file and it worked good for the start-up screen and for the bar when i make a call but if I hit the green phone button to dial a recent number the at&t bar that was there is now replaced and is scrambled up.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

That happened to me as well, but I corrected it by using the reg editing wink.gif Then I scrapped it all together and did it via the registry, just to make sure that everything is up to date across the boards. Keep in mind that the cab file was designed for the MPx200 running WM2002, I think it is amazing that it works as well as it does on 2003SE phones. Hope this helps clear things up a little...

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant
Cingular 3125, i-Mate Smartflip, G-Sat BT359W GPS, Parrot Rhythm n'Blue BT Car Stereo, Logitech Mobile Traveller, & ThinkOutside BT Keyboard

+Quote Post
Hightech
post Feb 12 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #46

Gadget Junkie

Member No.: 2,092

QUOTE (outthere @ Apr 2 2004, 10:32 AM)
Or you can just use this cab file I made up that does all of the registry changes for you. I got tired of having to redo everything when I'd hard reset, so I have a master cab file that does all my tmobile settings (including setting the voicemail dial in number, etc) and my themes, and reapplies all of the tweaks I've accumulated.

anyway, here's just the t-mobile branding portion. And yes, it includes the gifs as well as making the settings.

To install, unzip the zip file below, but DO NOT extract the contents of the cab file. Using activesync, place the file on your phone in the temp directory (Temp), or in the start menu. (IPSMWindowsStart Menu). Then go on your phone and either select it using file manager or run it from the programs menu.

Enjoy![attachment=4:attachment]

Is it normal that it may take a couple of sec. more for the homescreen to come out compare when it was branded with AT&T one. This is the SMT5600.

Thanks

--------------------
Cheers
<span style='color:blue'>Cingular 3125</span>
Think Outside BT KEYBOARD
Dell Axim X50v
JawBone bluetooth

+Quote Post
GrYph0n
post Feb 12 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #47

Site Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hightech @ Feb 12 2005, 05:41 PM)
Is it normal that it may take a couple of sec. more for the homescreen to come out compare when it was branded with AT&T one.  This is the SMT5600.

Thanks

It shouldnt' take anylonger at all. You are just simply replacing the mMode screen with the T-Mobile one, so in theory it shouldn't affect the bootup time at all...

--------------------
Eric Jones
Editor / Moderator
Mobile Gadget News
Staff Sergeant

+Quote Post
knight787
post Mar 13 2005, 04:14 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 7,775
Phone: MPx200

QUOTE (outthere @ Apr 2 2004, 01:32 PM)
Or you can just use this cab file I made up that does all of the registry changes for you. I got tired of having to redo everything when I'd hard reset, so I have a master cab file that does all my tmobile settings (including setting the voicemail dial in number, etc) and my themes, and reapplies all of the tweaks I've accumulated.

anyway, here's just the t-mobile branding portion. And yes, it includes the gifs as well as making the settings.

To install, unzip the zip file below, but DO NOT extract the contents of the cab file. Using activesync, place the file on your phone in the temp directory (Temp), or in the start menu. (IPSMWindowsStart Menu). Then go on your phone and either select it using file manager or run it from the programs menu.

Enjoy![attachment=4:attachment]
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

cool.gif you are thye bomb man. everthing went well. since i am a pay as you go customer i would really appreciate some tzone help. i have no idea what the settings are

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:09 PM