IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mini SD card problems, Phone does not "see" memory card (pqi 1GB)
loafycleetus
post Nov 23 2006, 02:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,813
Phone: MPx220
Carrier: Alltel

The resource manager does not show the card at all, unknown is listed in all catagories. Does anyone know anything about it? I have tried a master reset but that did not help. Any info would be great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Nov 23 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I had the same problem when I tried a PQI card in my 220 too. I thought it was just a bad card, so I exchanged it for another only to have it do the same thing - namely, nothing. So, I returned that one too and got a San Disk which worked right off and has never given me any trouble. It's possible your problem is not the same as mine, but if you can give another card brand a try, the fix might be that simple. Hopefully!

Good luck!

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:40 AM