post Oct 19 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #1

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I was shopping at Virgin Records yesterday and came across something that I find very useful. So, I thought I'd post a link here in case anybody else might be interested.

It's called Smartwrap made by Sumajin.
http://www.sumajin.com/online-smartwraps.html

It's made of silicone and gives you something to wrap your long earphone cords around to make them the length you want (and keeps it there - ready to use next time). Also, when you're done using your headphones you can wrap the rest of the cord around it so it doesn't get all tangled up with everything else - or, mostly itself!

Very simple product that works well...and is cheap.

Virgin sells them in a three pack - white, black, and clear-ish. $12 ($4 each + tax). The manufacturer's website above, sells them for $5 each plus shipping (which is $5 - ouch...better order more than 1 at that price!!!) but has other (more vibrant) colors. I'm sure they're available elsewhere. This is just enough info to get you going if you're interested.

FYI: I noticed on the same page they also have the same wrap device for larger cords like USB sync cables etc.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:33 PM