IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Setting up your own wap gateway using your own DSL router.
Batman4us
post Apr 8 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,745

Does anyone know how to configure the Now Wap Gateway software in order to use it on a windows mobile device. I've seen it done on regular phone...but i have not come across any tutorials on how to set up your own wap gateway with your Dsl router for windows mobile wap settings...If anyone has any ideas or suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Batman4us
post May 13 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,745

Seeing how no one replied, i guessed no one cared...well....after many weeks i figured out how to do it....now i can use my own server from my router....I'll probably put up a tutorial lata...probably...

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post May 14 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

You asked for "ideas or suggestions" and it seems there were no replies 'cuz nobody knew how to do it.

Now, that you've figured it out - and since you came here looking for help - it would be nice to post the answer you were seeking. Plenty of people read but never post. You have no idea how many people you'll be helping. Don't judge based on replies.

I'm curious, what is the advantage of doing what you've figured out how to do? How are you using it?

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:34 PM