IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mpx 220 data connections pay as you go, setting for vodafone uk mms and internet
rdanny
post Sep 29 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,578
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Orange
Secondary Carrier: Vodafone
PocketPC: None

i have owned a mpx200 for a while now and use orange pay as you go and manually set up data connections and it works fine

i have also got a mpx220 but it is locked to vodafone uk and will not connect to the Internet and/or wap

i cannot get the mms settings from vodafone as they say they no longer have them.

iv looked online and sent the settings and its asks for the authentication pin they text and 1234 does not work.

i have tried many data connection setting even over the phone with vodafone and it will not connect unable to and/or cannot connect. (i had those problems while setting the orange mpx200 up but found the correct settings eventually)

Does anyone have the data connections setting for a pay as you go vodafone uk mpx220

if i connect the mpx220 to the PC via USB the phones explorer works fine apart from the MMS that has never worked?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rdanny
post Sep 30 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,578
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Orange
Secondary Carrier: Vodafone
PocketPC: None

these are as close as iv found http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?showtopic=6794
there are settings online here but there about 5 years old
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:49 PM