IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> H6515, Lotus Notes & outlook express, How do you get them all synced properly??
antoniancu
post Feb 14 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,266
Phone: Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

Please read the few lines below to udnerstand the situation that i am facing:

HP Ipaq h6500 pocketpc/phone device
I use Lotus Notes 6, but i am upgrading to 7 very very soon.

I basically want to be able to send and receive messages through GPRS/wifi on the ipaq, then sync the changes (sent & received messages) to my computer when i return to the office.
Some additional info:i have some 4000 emails categorized in folder in inbox. I only wish to receive the new messages in my inbox when checking my email through GPRS/wifi.

At the same time, i have a separate account that i only wish to read, not reply from.

WHat is the best application for me? So far i've located this program: http://www.lavatech.com/Products.nsf/ID/040404-WMFeatures that should techincally work. The only iffy part is that i want to reply from my primary account, not from some 3rd party @hotmail account. Is there any way to set up the ipaq with a reply-to address, or make it receive through one POP server but send through another? (eg, receive messages to me@hotmail.com, and send out messages through me@corporatemeail.com)

Any ideas or software recommendations are welcome.

PS. I run my own Lotus Domino server.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 AM