Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Battery drain & low volume
agsalex
post Jan 9 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,296

Hi all. I own a Mpx220 since a year. I love this phone, but suddenly a couple of weeks ago I noticed the battery got discharged in about 12 hours. I thought it was a battery problem, so I bought a new one. I am still experiencing the same problem.
Maybe any application running on background?. Is there any way to check battery consumption ? (I mean an utility)
IR is disabled.

Also many times people I call say ther can not listen me loud, the listen me in a very very low volume.

I will appreciate any help!

Mpx220 Cingular
WM 2003
Version 4.21.1088
Compilation 15101.1.3.2

Processor ARMV4
OMAP1611

ROM
Operator 0.590.4001.0
Fact. 1.430.0.0
Microsoft 4.21.15101.0

MiniSD 512 MB

Location ARGENTINA
Provider MOVISTAR ARGENTINA

Thank you!

Alex
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Jan 10 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I have not had the low volume problem but have had the battery problem. I have no idea what brought it on and haven't really pursued it - so, I've got no help to offer. I used it as impetus to buy a Cingular 3125 to replace the 220. Very happy I did that, and that's why I haven't got back to trouble shooting the battery problem.

The "receive incoming beams" is for sure off on mine and it will drain the 2000mAH battery (that's two times the size of the battery the phone came with) in about a day of semi-heavy phone use and zero data or media usage. That's not good. It used to last several days being used in this manner and then something changed and it will barely last a day now.

When I do get back to it, my first plan is to hard reset the phone back to factory specs and see if that fixes it. Actually, I don't have a second plan. Either that fixes it, or else...I got nothin'.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:26 AM