agorge
post Sep 25 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,444
Phone: HTC Hurricane
Carrier: T-Mobile
MP3 Player: Other

I've been tryinto put the name of the carrier (Tmobile) and the clock on only one line on my home screen.
I was able to move the clock to the center of the screenby adding <center> in the following section of Wireless.home.xml:

<plugin clsid="{E09043DF-510E-4841-B652-388316977A7A}" name="carrier" height="46">
<clock>
<label>
<text><carrier/></text>
</label>
<time y="21" halign="center"/>
<date y="21" halign="right"/>
</clock>

but I can't get the 2 items on the same line...any ideas?

after that I can change height with height="25">

and I will get an extra line on my home screen!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Sep 29 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #2

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

The following puts the clock (aligned left), carrier name (centered), and date (aligned right) all on one line and in a bold font. Just delete the date since you don't want it and change the alignment of the clock and carrier however you want. You can also make the font bigger if you're going to delete the date. At least, hopefully, this will get you headed in the direction you want to go. I've also posted an image of what it looks like. Of course, the code below does not include the "icon bar" which is also shown in the image I've posted. That's the bar with the GPRS symbol, the battery, and the signal strength indicators. The code below is just for the line with the clock, carrier, and date.

<plugin clsid="{E09043DF-510E-4841-B652-388316977A7A}" name="carrier" height="20">
<label font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#000000" halign="center">
<text><carrier/></text>
</label>
<clock>
<time font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#000000" halign="left" padding-left="12"/>
<date font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#000000" halign="right" padding-right="12"/>
</clock>
</plugin>

Attached Image

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:42 PM