Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

Almost everyone is migrating to devices such as the iPad, iTouch, Android phones and tablets, etc., that all use your fingers for input. I ran across a great product for cleaning those smudges and I was thinking it would make a great gift idea for the Holidays. A guy named Todd has come up with what is called a Toddy Smart Cloth.

Todd points out that the average American family owns 24 electronic devices -that's a lot of dirty, grimy screens. In fact, according to Todd it has been shown that germs can live on touch screen devices anywhere from 1 day to 1 month. Keeping your devices clean has been a challenge until now.

The Toddy smart cloth is a microfiber cloth that:
  • Instantly removes dirt, smudges and harmful grime
  • is protected with AEGIS Microbe Shield®
  • has an antimicrobial coating, protecting the cloth against the microorganisms that contribute to mold, mildew and other negative effects.
  • Softly and safely cleans and polishes without harsh liquid cleansers, as recommended by most manufacturers.

Available in two sizes: 5”x7” for Toddying smaller surfaces and 9”x9” for larger ones ranging in price from $14.95 to $16.95. I am a Toddy smart cloth user and think they work well enough to give them a clean MGN thumbs up. Check the numerous Toddy styles out at ToddyGear
Attached Image

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:32 PM