IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Important announcement about firmware - Please read!
Sean
post Jan 28 2004, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Site Founder
Group Icon

Group: Senior Admin
Member No.: 1
Phone: Cingular Blackjack
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC
MP3 Player: iPod Nano
PMC: Creative Zen
Google Talk ID: murphy dot sean at g mail dot com

This whole firmware thing has gotten way out of hand and it will now stop. I am sick of requests to me for it - I DON'T HAVE IT! I have had 4 separate Black belts or Sensei's ask me to do something so now I am. Here are the rules:

1. Do not PM anyone for the firmware, if you do and they tell me I will ban your IP from the site.

2. Do not email anyone for the firmware, if you do and they tell me I will ban your IP from the site.

3. Do not use any of the instant messenger services to ask for the firmware, if you do and they tell me I will ban your IP from the site.

4. Do not post a request for the firmware to be emailed or anything else except in the new Firmware Request Forum - http://www.mpx200.org/index.php?name=PNphp...=viewforum&f=39 If I see a request on any other forum and I am in a good mood I will delete it, if I am in a bad mood I will ban your IP.

Don't mess with me on this, I can ban you faster than you can say oops. I hate to have to do this but come on, someone actually threatened AJ. Get a grip people, you could always pay GSMLocker.com $100 if you want it so bad.

Let's go over it again, no PMs, no emails, no instant messaging, only the request forum.

If you are lucky and you ask real nice in the forum, you may get it but if you get annoying - BAM - your gone.

Got it? Can you tell I'm pissed? Don't make me block you, follow the rules.

Sean

PS. I will of course publicly humiliate anyone who makes me block them.

--------------------
Sean Murphy
Editor
Mobile Gadget News

Main Devices - Cingular 8125, Sony/Ericsson GC83 Edge Card, PSP, Creative ZEN PMC, iPod Nano, Mobile Crossing BT GPS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:51 PM