IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introducing Agenda One(R) for Windows Mobile 5.
abatis
post Nov 7 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

Developer One has announced a new time management tool called Agenda One. Agenda One is a complete solution featuring Contacts, Tasks, Calendar and Search views. Many of us use Agenda Fusion on our PocketPC phones and enjoy the great calender/contact features. Agenda One is made for your non-touch screen Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone. You can install the program and start using with your current sync settings. There is a free trial so check it out and let us know what you think about Agenda One.
Attached Image

FREE TRIAL DOWNLOAD

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mkestu
post Nov 9 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #2

Hardcore Gadget Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,088
Phone: Cingular 3125
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PMC: Other

They allowed me to upgrade my recent Power Calendar WM2003 purchase to Agenda One WM5.0 for $14.95, great customer service.

I'm still feeling my way around, but Agenda One seems to be as good as the previous version of Power Calendar.

--------------------
Mike S (mkestu)

HTC StarTrek aka 3125
1G microSD
ThinkOutside BT Keyboard
Bluespoon AX2 & JawBoneII
Garmin GPS10x BT GPS

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Nov 10 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #3

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

I've installed the trial version but am having trouble with not everything on my calendar (old items) moving over to the phone. The main thing that got my attention was the search feature. So, I installed the program and synced my phone and desktop. I have tried many times since to do a search for an item that should have 6 entries but it only finds one. So, I went and looked at the calendar and the item is only on the calendar once even though on my desktop version of Outlook calendar all six show. I can't figure out why all the items are not synced - only the last one.

I also wanted it to open in the month calendar view and found the setting to do so, but could not get it to open in that view to save my life. I rebooted the phone even and that didn't get it. I quit using the program for the last two days and I was going to post it as a problem I was having (besides the sync issue above) still. But, I just opened the program and voilą it opened in the month calendar view! I have no idea why it's finally decided to do so, but am glad. Now, if I could just get it to move my whole calendar over from my laptop, that'd be great.

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post
abatis
post Nov 10 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint

Deveopler One is very user friendly and will help answer your questions. RT try their forums http://forums.developerone.com/

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM