Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> how is it?, ipaq h6315 Recommeded?
roe1352
post Jan 21 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 368

Would you recommend the ipaq h6315? One of the managers in our company wants to buy a treo 650, which is only available from sprint who has horrible service in our area. I thought that the ipaq 6315 might be a good alternative. Is there an application out there for the 6315 that lets you view and edit excel spreadsheets?

The requirements of any phone/pda be that it has bluetooth, able to edit excel spreadsheets, and have a mini keyboard for entry (no stylus). Does anyone have any recommendations?

Roe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qman
post Feb 25 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,624

QUOTE (roe1352 @ Jan 20 2005, 05:44 PM)
Would you recommend the ipaq h6315?  One of the managers in our company wants to buy a treo 650, which is only available from sprint who has horrible service in our area.  I thought that the ipaq 6315 might be a good alternative.  Is there an application out there for the 6315 that lets you view and edit excel spreadsheets?

The requirements of any phone/pda be that it has bluetooth, able to edit excel spreadsheets, and have a mini keyboard for entry (no stylus).  Does anyone have any recommendations?
Roe

Yes I would, especially since a ROM update is in the works thats suppose to fix most if not all of its nitches. smile.gif

--------------------
Regards,
Qman...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:37 PM