2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MPx200 won't start or charge
Neo
post Oct 6 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,455

Stilll nothing happened, I will just give up. And try to find a new motherboard.
And if the screen did a flash when I press the left button and power, did that mean the motherboard is still OK? OR, just a flash and means nothing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gitkua
post Oct 23 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 10,641

Hello,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just managed to revive my "dead" mpx200. I flashed to wm2005 last year, shut it down, and found out the next morning that the phone wouldn't boot up, didn't charge, wasn't recognized on my pc and did not let itself flash. After I that, I made my peace with it and bought another (cheap @$$) phone.

Today, my new (cheap @$$ tongue.gif) phone broke and I ran into my old mpx200. With a sudden rush of inspiration, I went and tried to bring this thing back to life, with success! Here's what I did (and what, from I have learned from reading around forums, works for a whole bunch of dead mpx200's):

1. Take the battery and SIM-card out.
2. Hold the left directional key (left from the blue, middle, button).
3. Connect (while still holding the left directional key), the phone to the USB cable (PC has to have ActiveSync installed).
4. Insert (while holding the left directional key, and having connected the phone to the USB cable) the battery.

The above steps made my PC recognize my phone, and I managed to flash it back to wm2003 and have a working phone again.

Hope I can help people with this post.

+Quote Post
kasumie
post Nov 5 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 12,030
Phone: MPx200
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: None
MP3 Player: Other
PMC: Other

Phone won't start/charge? sad.gif Try my method. Read my post here:

http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?...ost&p=56132

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:27 PM