IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An arkanoid Ball Rush Aqua got big update!
HeroCraft
post Jun 25 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,830
Phone: Dopod s300
Carrier: Other
PocketPC: None
MP3 Player: Other
PMC: Other

Greetings,

I’m glad to inform you that we [HeroCraft PDA team] just released the addictive logic game Ball Rush Aqua for Symbian (S60 v.3 & UIQ v.3) platform. Now the game supports accelerometer and all the latest Nokia devices with 360x640 screen size!

Here’s some artwork and description of the game:

Modern technologies and the undecayed classics: Ball Rush Aqua is enthralling arcanoid that realized eternal ideas on the up-to-date level. Now you are able to travel along the underwater world. This game strikes by its diversity – from a form and features of the bat to the variety of tasks: you don't need to destroy all blocks, just open a way to the upper part of a screen to pass a level, and then to pass next ones until you'll rich the top, where it is able to have a fun and smash everything in sight. It contains over a hundred of original locations on two levels of difficulties and a great number of bonuses which make the game-play even more captivating and attractive! And how do you like 13 kinds of blocks which have different safety margins? Some sorts of blocks restore after crushing and some of them are almost indestructible. But your arsenal is ready to such trials, you can use fire and ice balls, missiles and bombs will help to make a way through to the freedom.

Game features:

• Outstanding graphics
  • Dynamic backgrounds
  • 185 unique levels
  • 13 kinds of bonuses and 13 types of blocks
  • Record table
  • Background's stereo tracks
  • High-quality sound effects
  • Boss-levels

New features in version 1.4:

• Motion control
  • New levels
  • Improved touch control
  • Minor bug fixes

I remind to all of the customers who have bought Ball Rush Aqua before – just visit our site and get this update for free!

You can find more info about Ball Rush Aqua on the Official site of Herocraft company. Also you can download there a demo version and buy the game.

You can also check YouTube video:

Detailed information about the game, including screenshots, trailers and links for demo version is available on The Official HeroCraft PDA site.

Please, leave your impressions, comments, questions, suggestions... I will do my best to provide you with as much information as you want smile.gif

Thank you for your attention!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 PM