Post #1

Mobile Gadget Master
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 8,857
Phone: SMT5600
Carrier: Alltel

Cingular HP iPAQ h6515 - Reviews

The HP iPAQ h65xx series are really quite a nice looking bunch of devices. I'm not sure they receive the same level of attention as HTC devices, or even the as yet unreleased Moto Q. More is the pity as they seem like quite fine devices. Or are they? Here's a review to help you make up your mind.

Mobility has a review off the Cingular HP iPAQ h6515.

Conclusion
I liked it the 1st time around, and I love it the 2nd time! The lack of WiFi and the square screen are kind of a bummer, but the form factor and ease of use make up for this. I list the lack of Windows Mobile 5 as a con, not because I prefer to have the latest and greatest, because not having Windows Mobile 5 or offering an upgrade has really hurt this device's popularity. The iPAQ hw6515 was released in the Midst of all the Windows Mobile hype. After listening to all the complaints over the last few months, maybe I should list not having Windows Mobile 5 as a Pro? This is a solid all in one device. Even without WiFi, It comes with more than most devices can offer in a very attractive form factor. Built in GPS, built in keyboard, decent Pocket PC functions, and great Bluetooth and Phone reception make this an all around hit.

PROS
Great Keyboard
Built in GPS Receiver
Lightweight
Good Form Factor
Quad Band with EDGE

CONS
Square Screen not compatible with many Software titles
No WiFi
No Windows Mobile 5.0
Camera is poor

Read the entire Mobility review of the Cingular HP iPAQ h6515, here.

--------------------
Hey! Want to Post? Have a Question?
Click here to Register and Join Mobile Gadget News
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 PM